The ingenious dual-chambered FLPSDE water bottle holds your water and a snack simultaneously

Originally published at: The ingenious dual-chambered FLPSDE water bottle holds your water and a snack simultaneously | Boing Boing

Has is tradition let us roast this new addition to the shop.

Who is putting nuts in this thing, it’s for weed.

10 Likes

FLPSDE

And here I thought this would be some kind of reference to Flipside.

2 Likes

Yeah it would be a tragedy to weigh down that big backpack with a few ounces of snacks when you can use a heavier container to weigh down the water bottle that you put in the backpack.

8 Likes

I use a ziploc baggy for snacks, and a cheap disposable PET as my reusable water container because it has a screw on top that doesn’t leak. weighs a fraction of what a fancy water bottle (even a nalgene) weighs.

I will say, that beefy container will probably keep the ants, raccoons and maybe bears out of your snacks.

4 Likes

David Beckham is out shopping.

He spots a tall, cylindrical silver thing. He asks a shop assistant what it is; “It’s a Thermos flask, it keeps hot things hot and cold things cold” replies the assistant.

So David buys it. On arriving home, Victoria asks what he’s got there. “It’s a Thermos flask, keeps 'ot fings 'ot an cold fings cold.”

“Great,” replies Victoria, " you can take that to training with you, show the lads."

So David takes it along to the England Camp the next day. The players ask him what he has there, “A Thermos flask, keeps 'ot fings 'ot an cold fings cold”

“Zo vot have you got in it David?” asks Sven.

“A cup of coffee an a choc ice” he replies.

5 Likes

Sounds good to me!

1 Like

It is probably on the menu at Starbucks as a chilled mochaccino. :smiley:

2 Likes

Whats wrong with a single chamber with a blender embedded it it? Can hold water, can hold snacks. Just press the button and blend 'em all up 'n drink it down. Wotta time-saver. Who’s got time to stop when there’s wilderness to cover? Better yet, a plastic drink bottle and a ziplock bag of nuts/snacks. Cost’s SFA and the weight saving is phenomenal.

You know, you CAN just say, “It has a stash.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.