The issue of sex doll use is blowing up in Zambia

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/03/13/the-issue-of-sex-doll-use-is-b.html

2 Likes

I, for one, welcome our plastic blow-up overlords.

9 Likes

Christ what a dollhole!

1 Like

Where did they get this “Christianity” thing from, anyway? Did they have these weird taboos before that?

Show me where in the Bible Jesus says not to use sex dolls. I’ll wait.

10 Likes

You’ll find that Christian missionaries take specific positions regarding sex.

17 Likes

You can ask such questions here:

1 Like

Also try, ask a Rabbi

1 Like

Oho!

(I see what you did there!)

7 Likes

Late-stage christianity

3 Likes

1 Cor. 6:19-20: Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies. And plastic dolls.

I think the issue is settled.

4 Likes

From European missionaries and colonists who destroyed traditional African societies and imposed alien religious and moral values…oh wait.

4 Likes

If “sex dolls are blowing up in Zambia”, as the headline claims, then probably they should switch from “missionary” to “cowgirl.”

Either that or lose some weight.

3 Likes

I just lol’d at work…

2 Likes

Depends if they are blowing up or blowing out.

Apparently, the Zambia government doesn’t believe that there are other, limitless ways of having ‘artificial’ sex. Players are gonna play!

This is more disturbing:

“We are investigating the issue of those pictures of the two girls which have been circulating on social media,” police spokesperson Esther Katongo said.
The police’s cybercrime unit has been drafted in to help identify, locate and arrest the two suspects, she added.
People of the same sex convicted of engaging in an intimate relationship face jail sentences of up to 14 years.

4 Likes

The headline brings to mind this David Mitchell bit:

1 Like

Christianity really is spiritual capitalism. :slight_smile: