The mirth of JD Vance sounds like Jack Nicholson's Joker's laughing bag

Originally published at: The mirth of JD Vance sounds like the 1989 Joker's laughing bag

5 Likes

It looks like the Republican Ticket is splitting the cosplay, with Vance doing the laugh, and Trump dressing as a deranged criminal with unconvincing face make up.

12 Likes

tenor

1 Like

We’ve got a match! Same laugh.

1 Like

That’s because it isn’t mirth by any definition.

3 Likes

Vance’s laughter reminds me of the mirthful laughter sample added to the end of the iconic Syd Barrett era Pink Floyd song called “Bike”–starting at 2:57 in the referenced video.

2 Likes

This couch needs an enema!

“spreading propaganda”?

I prefer to think of it as “spreading goodwill and hope”.

As for the other guys - they deserve everything they get.

Edited for context as jeff appears to have naffed off for now.

2 Likes

I like how you refer to everyone by their last name except the woman. It makes it very clear where you’re coming from.

3 Likes

Oh no free speech! Stop it! Independent non-journalists are saying what they want to say on private blogs and it’s getting harder to hide the fact that the the Geriatric ol’ Pedo party is represented by an ugly ass clown and a miserable self-loathing bastard on a platform of child rape and mass-murder!

Somebody make them sound nicer! Some one say nice things about them! It’s not faiiiiiiiiiiiiir! How can such disgusting treasonous pieces of shit be called out for who and what they are while other people get praised???

HOW!? NOOOO ONE TRUSTS ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU’RE NOT REPEATING TRUMP’S LIES ENOUGH!

womp womp

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.