The most comprehensive timeline to date of coronavirus and US government’s response

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/13/the-most-comprehensive-timelin.html

7 Likes

I had to rage close the tab, but this is fine work.

4 Likes

Trump administration attendees include: Steven Mnuchin, Rep. Mike Pompeo, Wilbur Ross, Betsy DeVos, Dr. Ben Carson, Elaine Chao, Stephen Miller, Marc Short, Reince Priebus ( resigned ), Rex Tillerson ( fired ), Gen. James Mattis ( fired ), Rep. Ryan Zinke ( resigned ), Sen. Jeff Sessions ( resigned ), Sen. Dan Coats ( fired ), Andrew Puzder ( not confirmed ), Dr. Tom Price ( resigned ), Gov. Rick Perry ( resigned ), Dr. David Shulkin ( fired ), Gen. John Kelly ( resigned ), Rep. Mick Mulvaney, Linda McMahon ( resigned ), Sean Spicer ( fired ), Joe Hagin ( resigned ), Joshua Pitcock ( resigned ), Tom Bossert ( fired ), KT McFarland ( resigned ), Gen. Michael Flynn ( awaiting criminal sentencing ), Gary Cohn ( resigned ), Katie Walsh ( resigned ), and Rick Dearborn ( resigned ).

And away we go…

13 Likes

"Thg Trump administration “knew”…

…to the extent that know-nothings are capable of knowing anything at all. These are the ones, remember, who were fumbling in a dark white house because they fired anyone who could show them how the lighting system worked…

I know its important to hold people accountable and all, but did anyone really expect a competent response from this jerk?

4 Likes

There are so many responses I want to write, yet the sheer magnitude of incompetence, blundering, and hubris leaves me with absolutely nothing to say. We all knew the Trump Administration was bad, but this is criminal levels of malfeasance.

13 Likes
5 Likes

I will pray to whatever God makes this happen-

Please let every detail of what has happened in the last 4 years, even the last 12 with all the birtherism be remembered in an unbreakable record in human history to show exactly the lessons we are learning right now and some of us knew would happen in this country

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.