The most perfect gown ever for an astronaut party

[Permalink]

The dress and shirts look really cool, unlike most haute couture, but the models all look vaguely dissatisfied about something.

1 Like

Vaguely dissatisfied? More like “I am PISSED OFF and I am WALKING TOWARDS YOU.”

Fashion and fashion models can walk right off the end of the runway …and I hope it’s a long drop.

1 Like

I used to have pyjamas like the ones the guy to the right of the woman is wearing. They didn’t have a moon pattern, but they were the same cut and the pants were also getting too short by the time I stopped wearing them. I never realised 7 year old me in the 80s was a look that would ever come back.

1 Like

Probably not for the trypophobic

1 Like

Heh, I knew I wouldn’t be the only one–my SO loves fashion so I am used to the Blue Steel look, but they just look angry. “Hey, you have a moon dress which looks awesome. How bout maybe an ironic smile?”

Fashion, second only to war in it’s capacity to destroy scarce resources for little-to-no discernible benefit.

I think she may be a tiny bit miffed that the dressed is spray-glued on (in lieu of tailoring). You can see the cobwebby threads under her left armpit.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.