The most prolific actor in Hollywood history

One of the best delivered lines in BTILC. Definitely the most memorable.

1 Like

So much gold from LoPan.

He is definitely the most quoted character in my house. And we are massive BTILC fans.

“you are not put on this world to get it” is our go to response. Its so versatile.

4 Likes

It’s been a long time since I’ve seen it, but I recall Roberts put in a good performance in the heart wrenching It’s My Party.

1 Like

To no end!

1 Like

D’oh!

And I just watched this flick a month or two back.

2 Likes

if he could he would fertilize half of the Earth :smiley:

1 Like

Or check in to a psycho ward, whichever comes first!

1 Like

It’s an understandable mistake. Usually we never see this kind of decades-spanning career retrospective unless it’s an obituary.

Kudos to CNN for celebrating Hong’s career while he’s still with us. We could use more of that.

5 Likes

Indeed, but yesterday I was constantly misreading post titles.

Hence the following self-deprecating joke in my next comment.

5 Likes

Seinfeld. Four!

2 Likes

I LOVE that film and he is fantastic in it

1 Like

I have to say that after your comment, I looked up his credits and you appear to be correct. However, there is something odd about these credits. I counted roughly 89 credits for 2020 (and beyond). When I looked at the previous years it looks as if he had been working on many different projects simultaneously. It makes me wonder if all of his acting credits are legitimate? :thinking:

(I did see the word “rumored” with at least one credit. Maybe he has a very attentive agent.)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.