The mystery mustelids of Horsham, England

Originally published at: The mystery mustelids of Horsham, England | Boing Boing

5 Likes

resolution exterminate GIF by Doctor Who

j/k

6 Likes

There’s a picture of them in the link. They don’t look like ferrets to me, not that I’m an expert. I love mustelids, though. Cute little buggers.

3 Likes
7 Likes

Ferret-down-Trousers sounds like it could be the name of a town in the UK. Somewhere between Stoke-on-Trent and Sutton-cum-Lound.

8 Likes
3 Likes

Wes Anderson!

4 Likes

Has anyone ever seen or videoed ferret-legging? I always assumed this was a made-up story by Stephen Randall Glass or one of his ilk.

1 Like

I’ve seen it on TV.

2 Likes

I was gonna say “apart from that one Martian invasion”, but apparently it’s Horsell Common that features in War of the Worlds.

Google has a couple results with the same Mandela effect though, so I guess Horsham isn’t the most forgettable location in the big green quaalude of Surrey.

2 Likes

Sylvester McCoy is often reported to have won some kind of competition to put ferrets down his trousers before becoming Doctor Who

5 Likes

How do you tell the difference between a weasel and a stoat?

A weasel is weaselly recognized, and a stoat is stoatally different.

7 Likes

“The Mysterious Mustelids” is the name of my Scooby-Doo knockoff cartoon.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Winner: Least Glamorous Sport.

Horsham, England, where nothing ever happens.

A group of animal rights activists went in and set a load free. They have been in Horsham ever since."

Ummm…

Also:

Link does not one-box properly - here’s an overview:

1 Like

William Cobbett spent a lot of time riding to and from Horsham researching agriculture.

… a “stoat” sounds like the most English sort of weasel to me :thinking:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Welcome to the finest three minutes on Youtube:

4 Likes