The Netherlands learn to speak Trump's language

Particularly irresistible in lingerie.

3 Likes

They kind of ruined it by being obsequious at the end.

This means keep it the fuck up with mocking him, America and world.
If you can´t stand the heat, stay out of the oval office.

4 Likes

Is that from Ivanka’s line of intimate underthings?

Totally great, classy. Made on an island Trump bought so no tariffs.

1 Like

My days of mocking l’orange à petites mains are definitely coming to a middle.

7 Likes

I have been playing way too much Skyrim. Between wanting to shoot the sheep to buff my Archery skill and wanting to harvest the Purple Mountain Flowers before looting the sheep to get my arrow back, then leaving the corpse to rot… video games are bad. I need to stop.

8 Likes

I had to go looking for information on the original source. And, in an article about it, I found this gem:

“This is not the first international spoof on the new U.S. president that has gone viral. Last week, a Scottish television listing advertising the inauguration ceremony as an episode of the “The Twilight Zone” was shared widely across borders, giving a glimpse into how the international community perceives America’s new political reality.”

3 Likes

True. We love them. There is even an old traditional folk song about it:

The artists went to the Trump School for Geography though.

Or football.

2 Likes

This video comes from a show that kind of mirrors “Last Week Tonight”, it has its moments (like this one) but generally isn’t as strong. Comedy Central tried to make a Dutch version of the Daily Show, but it didn’t really work so they just went back to showing the US version.

1 Like

And in general Dutch people don’t have much of an issue with Germans (unless they’re digging holes in our beaches), but the government signed a law on july 8 1974 stating that all Dutch produced comedy shows need at least one joke about Germany per 15 minutes of video.

7 Likes

do you even have a chance to check the beaches?

(more Holland The Netherland maps in this style here)

3 Likes

We love you guys too. Just, please, don´t elect Wilders!

2 Likes

Netherlands government to counter Trump abortion funding ban

7 Likes

narf, 5 minutes too late. I was going to write “as only second-best country the Netherlands will finance the abortion support fund

3 Likes

I don’t watch Lubach often, but he recently had another very good item about the absurdity of how the Dutch media reports on the lack of an Elfstedentocht. I will watch more often in the future, and see how it holds up.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.