The One Million Moms hate groups is triggered by fruit bowls

Hah - another new use for the term! I really don’t like saying Facebook, so from now on I will say, “What are people finding in/putting on Fruit Bowls today?” :laughing:

8 Likes

oh those million moms and their mangled Mikimotos!
a clutch of clucking c***s.
like i give a flying fruit bowl!

3 Likes

One Million Moms?

Fruit Bowls?

Fruit Loops, more like.

5 Likes

Perhaps you overlooked the two moms part? Like a reasonably compassionate person would?

5 Likes

triggered by fruit bowls? that’s nuts.

5 Likes

It’s from a song by the Electric Hellfire Club. I started using this handle in the 90s, back when I was heavy into Vampire the Masquerade and the dark music and song fit well.

5 Likes

In fairness, I thought One Million Moms was a MILF hookup app at first.

However, we shall plaster their twitter feed with O-faces.

9 Likes

You haven’t seen me make fruit salad. :rofl:

5 Likes

Imagine having a life so comfortable that you have the luxury of getting your feathers ruffled about "Fruit bowling fruit bowls!..

Dear Ms. “One Million”, all of your ancestors are laughing at how you can find strife where there is none.

5 Likes

Christ, what a fruitbowl!

5 Likes

I assumed that you were a man of that calibre.

5 Likes

If I recall correctly, you also grew up in Maine, no? Did you ever hear the, “geez-um crow!” ?
That’s one of my aunt’s favorites. Stalwart church-goer, truly gets the love thy neighbor part. It’s hilarious to hear it in the strong Maine accent.

3 Likes

I wonder how many of those likes were purchased.

4 Likes

Aw, heck, thought it was a caliber and you’d be moving up to .45 next birthday! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

ftfy :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

These ads are really pretty funny.

4 Likes

18g of sugar per bowl?

3 Likes

INT. BUFFY’S BEDROOM – DAY

Buffy has recently contracted a nasty case of telepathy from a demon, and is taking bedrest to get some respite from the constant noise of other people’s voices in her head

BUFFY: Mom, please, just come sit with me.

JOYCE: I’ve uh, I’ve got laundry.

BUFFY: Why are you…? You had sex with Giles? You had sex with Giles?

JOYCE: It was the candy! We were teenagers!

BUFFY: On the hood of a police car?

JOYCE: I’ll be downstairs. You feel better.

BUFFY: TWICE?

— Buffy the Vampire Slayer, “Earshot”, Season 3, Episode 18

5 Likes

Well, isn’t it?:thinking:

1 Like

It’s a euphemism, not the name. It’s the equivalent of saying “golly” instead of “god damned.” A substitution, not a direct reference. As such, throwing angry tirades about it seemed pretty stupid to me, but I was ten at the time, what did I know.

4 Likes