The One Million Moms hate groups is triggered by fruit bowls

I was thinking about that was used a rainbow themed bowl. And so it was gay.

Now that I think a ceramic bowl with the peace rainbow painted outside and the inside made like the peace sign will be really cool and functional!

2 Likes

What a bunch of melonfarmers.

4 Likes

I thought it would be harmless and funny to coach my partners 5 year old to express frustration with the words “Melon Farmer” often used to overdub “Mother Fucker” on television releases of ‘adult’ films. Mom wasn’t that pleased but hearing her call a dodgy adult a “god damn melon farmer” was the best!!!

2 Likes

Often? I thought that was only done for Repo Man.

In honor of @Papasan,

I’m having a “Fruit Bowl” RIGHT NOW!!

5 Likes

Buy likes? On Facebook? Noooooo that can’t be real!

I checked the Facebook’s ad library, I can see that they are not advertising. So…

Good point, perhaps it was a Repo Man thing and I’ve remembered it as a form of overdubbing censorship at the time.

Memory is such a weird and wonderful thing. Sometimes better than the reality!

1 Like

Yeah, since Herman Cain started tweeting from the grave the Republicans are really getting ahead of the curve on embracing our undead Americans.

1 Like

Another favorite - in the 90’s WPIX in NYC took the Al Pacino Scarface and famously overdubbed “You don’t get a scar like this from eating pineapple”. Which come to think of it, circles back nicely to Dole…

1 Like

Well… the song IS a reference to caliber. At the time I thought it was dark song about murder by Satanists. I didn’t realize until much later it was a direct reference to David Berkowitz. But by then I had used it as a pen name and on various forums and newsgroups. My internet paintball friends I would meet at tournamnets all knew me as “44”, so I’ve kept it.

3 Likes

It worked perfectly!

I seem to recall that it was used with Snakes on a Plane, too.

1 Like

I thought the line was “I’ve had it with these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane!”

3 Likes

You probably could get a serious scare if you don’t peel it :grin:

Boy, I hope this “entity” never discovers renaissance festivals.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.