The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

Laugh Lol GIF

16 Likes

Trump has it worse than Jesus, obvs/s
So why should Jesus get all the devotional hymns, hmm?

Mine ears have heard the stupid
Of our orange-mango Lord;
He is burning down the village
Where all decency is stored.
He hath loosed the fearful rambling
Of his incoherent word
Truth Social blathers on

MAGA! MAGA! Devolution
MAGA! MAGA! Devolution
MAGA! MAGA! Devolution
Truth Social blathers on…

12 Likes

Wow. He must feel so chastised. His honor permanently besmirched.

Nothing for it but a duel, Lindsey.

19 Likes

Obligs:

24 Likes

This would be easy to determine with a little practical test.
Good Friday ist near, and four 9" nails and a hammer can be easily procured.

15 Likes

Modern Romans would have nail guns.

13 Likes

20 Likes

I’m sure Biff admires David Koresh as much as he would any cult leader.

15 Likes
13 Likes
19 Likes

Obstruction of justice. Gym should do time for it.

17 Likes

I’ll take “What government has become” for $500 Alex.

11 Likes

seven years of probation (from the linked article).

That’s fucking awful.

14 Likes

No sex offender registration either.

The Texas AG is an incompetent asshole who only focuses on pushing conservative ideology and getting arrested himself.

19 Likes

All she needs is a red nose to complete her ensemble.

17 Likes

Then, Sharkey and Teel pleaded “no contest” to aggravated promotion of prostitution.

“Promotion of prostitution…” The implication, if not outright statement, here is that rather than being a victim of human trafficking, Ms. Reyes’ daughter was a prostitute. WTAF???

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

20 Likes
18 Likes

The DK lost me at “Giuliani”.

12 Likes

“ But unlike David Icke, it turns out that Jones’s conspiratorial thinking has nothing to do with being ridiculed or cast out of society. Two years ago I visited some of his classmates for a story about his teenage years. He was raised by loving parents in a gated community in the Dallas suburb of Rockwall. According to everyone we spoke to, he wasn’t bullied at school. He was the bully – the most violent bully at Rockwall High. He beat one boy, Jared, almost to death. Jared says he has never fully recovered. (Jones claims he was defending himself.) And from the beginning, Jones was a conspiracy theorist. “He always had something to say about the teachers and the principal and the school cop,” Jared told me. “If we were at the pool hall, it was ‘the guy that owns the pool hall has called the DEA and they’re setting a deal up.’ It was weird, man. Everybody was like, what?”

In 2017, I spent a few days in a courtroom watching Jones and his now ex-wife Kelly go through what divorce lawyers were calling Austin’s most acrimonious child custody hearing in living memory. At one point as I sat in the gallery a court psychologist, Alissa Sherry, was called to give evidence about Jones’s mental state. She testified that he had been diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder.

At first, I felt sad for him, wondering if he was embarrassed that a thing like that had come out in court. But I kept thinking about it and, honestly, it answers a lot of questions. High-scoring narcissists are prone to paranoia and black-and-white thinking. Through their eyes everyone is either wonderful or else they’re the enemy. (Often the wonderful person commits some minor transgression and instantly becomes the enemy; if you’ve been close to a narcissist you’ll probably recognise that “love-bomb, devalue, discard” relationship arc.) And narcissists need to feel like they’re the smartest person in the room – hence, I suspect, their reaching for conspiracy theories with their obnoxiously counterintuitive, superficially complex worldviews.”

23 Likes

So Jones there is Alex? Not Jim?

12 Likes