The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

For sale: woodworking tools, never used.

18 Likes

10 Likes

That is a brand new, never been used axe.

10 Likes

That axe is definitely the sharpest tool in the shed. But not the biggest one.

9 Likes

4 Likes

Guillotines are real and are probably good for the people.

11 Likes

Nah, I think the fine financial folks at Fortune had a much better take on greedflation:

8 Likes
14 Likes

Sporkfoot?!

[For those Mutants unflamiliar wif th’ terminology, here’s a spork:

It’s essentially a spoon conveniently designed in such a fashion that it can and will stab you in the mouth.]

ETA: Nasty as those feet are, I’m astonished they aren’t actually cloven hooves.

10 Likes

peter dinklage middle finger GIF

7 Likes

…and the smelly-looking pile of grubby laundry that is steve bannon is a flaming POS.

13 Likes

5 Likes

Fake dollars with the picture of a worthless human on them surprise Trump supporters when they turn out to be worthless.

Some apparently tried cashing them at their bank.

9 Likes

On the Media (always a great resource) got an especially juicy interview this week

10 Likes

Self-proclaimed white supremacist and convicted felon held on weapons charges after trying to establish "white private community" in Colorado - CBS Colorado

10 Likes

15 Likes

It’s sort of weird that it’s a crime if you impersonate a police officer, lawyer or a doctor for financial gain, but it’s nbd if you choose pretending to be governor as a grift.

8 Likes

This story (and other relationship/divorce dramas among GOP supporters) is highlighting what their control of government would mean for women. Beau’s take on the folks attacking no-fault divorce was a classic:

Chefs Kiss GIF by Tara Savelo

14 Likes

My parents are a near-exception. My dad legitimately tried. And we tried too. Over and over again, no matter the cost. He went down blaming no fault divorces and feminism, left lots of drunk voicemails about torture-killing Greta Thunberg and shooting Nancy Pelosi (always women for the violent fantasies and always his daughter in the middle of the night to hear about them)… but when he died I found a note written in his handwriting on the final divorce papers (my mom left after 30+ years of this shit): “I’m sorry God.”

Having spent the last couple of months of his life with him, I believe he meant it.

I would say though that this experience and others have left me firmly in favor of divorce, the earlier in a troubled relationship, the better.

You don’t know how a relationship will go until you try it out. If it goes bad though… IT NEEDS TO END FAST AND FOREVER.

13 Likes

Am I the only one that sees the “for” in that wordmark?

5 Likes