A Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes (Part 3)

My point is that although their numbers are not as large as they’d hoped they still should not be underestimated.

10 Likes

Sure, they should still be taken seriously. They are f*ing idiots, but idiots can be dangerous. Armed idiots are inherently dangerous.

11 Likes

True, but the last Trump convoy barely rose to the level of nusiance. They mostly just fought amongst themselves.

8 Likes

This one will probably be the same. They can’t figure out what’s a psy op and what’s part of the MAGA movement, who are real patriots and who are crisis actors, or what towns they should avoid because they might be full of plain clothes FBI agents. These are the Dumbest Fucking People. But they are still armed fascists hoping to start a civil war. They should both be taken seriously and heaped with as much derision as possible.

13 Likes

What would an instigator even look like with these goons?
There’s already plenty of them pushing for illegal or extreme stuff, what’s an agent provocateur got left to work with?
“Hey we should come ar… oh Brian already said that? Okay I say we take a sh…no, no like on an elected officials des… really? Fine, how’s about we hang so… what? No, I’m not just copying Jimmy, Peter and Barney’s ideas. Ummmm…let’s… ah… storm the Capitol… again?”

6 Likes

7 Likes

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4436525-michigan-man-charged-with-threatening-to-kill-biden-harris-officials-in-x-posts/

Ambitious!

Russell Warren, 49, of Prudenville, Mich., made social media posts on X, formerly Twitter, threatening the officials and other notable figures, including journalists, celebrities, former cabinet members of the Trump administration, every 2024 presidential candidate and other politicians

Other messages include threats to destroy the Smithsonian museums, Air Force One, Disney theme parks, One World Trade Center and Mount Rushmore, among other locations.

4 Likes

A “lamb of god” huh? He probably self-describes as a patriot too.

8 Likes

Why? Why those? Does he have a vendetta against Thomas Jefferson or something?

6 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/29/business/oan-smartmatic-election-lawsuit/index.html

Pro-Trump network OAN execs may have ‘engaged in criminal activities’ while promoting 2020 election lies, Smartmatic alleges

In the wake of the 2020 election, the president of the far-right network One America News sent a potentially explosive email to former Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell, with a spreadsheet claiming to contain passwords of employees from the voting technology company Smartmatic, according to court filings.

6 Likes

I’d love to see a map of his anticipated target route.

4 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

oh, dear.
i do hope that this doesn’t move idiot governor MoRon to propose similar action here in florida-da.
because you know he wants to…

9 Likes

rsyb4mhq58p41

8 Likes
8 Likes

He’s the same guy who sued the govt for giving him a student loan.

4 Likes

https://archive.ph/VUC5q

The third teenager who testified, an 18-year-old freshman at Rosemont College, said he also wasn’t drinking. But he said Schillinger was — at one point, sitting on his lap while he was lounging on a beanbag.

Schillinger told the teenager that “You’re my favorite,” he said.

She continued to work with Martino last year as executive director of a federal PAC he launched, Back to School USA, which said it aimed to combat “liberal teachers’ unions and special interest groups that are responsible for indoctrinating our children.”

2 Likes

These jackasses have an entire warehouse of projectors when it comes to their “grooming” accusations, don’t they?

15 Likes