The pride of Georgia's 14th Congressional district blames "crazy" people for her failure to resonate with the rest of America

You can never forget that with Marjorie, it’s first and foremost stupidity that rules the day.

Once a stupid believes their own bullshit this strongly, there is no limit to the foolish, racist, scientifically ignorant, speculative hogwash they will proclaim as the “real truth”. In their minds they are capable of instantly becoming the expert on any given topic, no matter how far removed it is from their own expertise.

With many Republican’s you get the sense they are playing to the crowd with the bombastic, often forced, rhetoric. They need the votes, so the give them what they want despite privately thinking its all for show. I tend to see these types as the most criminal because they know exactly what they are doing.

Marjorie, on the other hand, is loathsome because she is clueless and crude. She is like Frankenstein’s monster. A creation of the Republican party’s willingness to indulge the stupidest among us for votes. She is playing hard the game the rest of her colleagues merely pretend to play. She’s too stupid to do otherwise.

4 Likes
7 Likes

The person on InfoWars is calling me crazy. Ooookaaaaaaayyyyyy…

3 Likes

It’s as if she thought two horns would be acceptable to people, but not three horns. She was thinking like a bull.

4 Likes

I had the “privilege” to be around many Jehovah’s Witnesses in my late teens and early 20s. It provided me a real world tour of cognitive dissonance in action.

The JWs ability to simultaneously accuse every single person on earth of being satanic, evil and worthy of imminent death from God while excusing en masse the epic stupidity of their own beliefs is quite the sight.

Speaking of the JWs resilience in the face of multiple prophetic humiliations, Carl Sagan once noted:

The fact that religions can be so shamelessly dishonest, so contemptuous of the intelligence of their adherents, and still flourish does not speak very well for the tough-mindedness of the believers. But it does indicate, if a demonstration were needed, that near the core of the religious experience is something remarkably resistant to rational inquiry.

The similarities between “Trump conservatives” and their group think is oh so striking. They are loud, they are proud and they will never back down regardless of how many times they are proven wrong.

5 Likes

This is why Republicans hate subways. All their politicians sound like the guy who makes you move to the next car when they start ranting.

2 Likes

these aren’t my horns, officer

2 Likes

Awwww… poor little mistreated snowflake…
For some reason, I think she’s lying.

Well, there’s your Free Clue.

It’s not the horns coming out of your head, it’s the shit spewing out of your pie-hole.

Said no sane person, ever.

Why would this paragon of rational thought be bothered by the opinions of crazy people?

5 Likes

That’s silly. Sure she believes in them. I mean, they were all killed after Noah’s Flood, of course: we have scientific proof of that.

2 Likes

God bless the Kaepernick “controversy” which is still being used to expose the childish pettiness of culture warrior babies whose minds capture fragments of light and sound from the media stratosphere and convert it into bogus rage and indignation.

I say we get this boy some diapers quick he makes another stinky oopsie.

Triceratops envy!

1 Like

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.