"The red MAGA hat is the new white hood."

Very nicely done; I’ll just be “borrowing” that now, but I’ll be sure to credit you when I use it.

15 Likes

Unlike the hood, the red cap won’t keep you anonymous when video of your antics goes viral.

1 Like

The trump Klan sign:

TrumpKlanSign

25 Likes

Need a meme gif of a white KKK hood transitioning into a MAGA hat.

1 Like

Or the new brown shirt. In these more informal times, the hat may be the only necessary component of the Trumpjugend uniform.

13 Likes

“Fascist Casual”

17 Likes

What was the story about the boy and the wolf again? I think I recall it. There was a boy, a shepherd, and one day wolves attacked his flock but he had been warned not to make noise so he was silent. That night he was beaten for loosing a sheep. “I’ll tell you when there’s a wolf, idiot.” The wolves came back day after day. One day they replaced the boy. “Funny how they go all soft and red after a while.”

3 Likes

Please leave Lemmy out of this. He has nothing to do with these assholes. First of all he’s dead, he was killed by death already.

Second of all he was a brilliant guy if you’ve ever actually seen an interview with him. He’s wearing that stuff in the traditional rock and roll and punk rock sense of not giving a fuck and doing it to piss off squares.
He hung out with drag queens and all kinds of people at the Rainbow Room from what I’ve heard, was a pretty rational guy, and thought Donald Trump was a fucking moron. Lemmy was never Nazi, just a Hellraiser.

5 Likes

He collected Nazi artifacts like Dee Dee Ramone did. It all ended just before they were born and held a fascination for them. Dee Dee grew up in Germany, and Lemmy grew up in an area decimated by the Blitz. This is what they’ve said anyway. I’ve also heard stories of musicians heading into Nazism and Lemmy giving them a lecture on why that’s not cool.

5 Likes

A lot of us have thought so for a while. That was brave of her to tweet it.

He was also the adult in the room when he told Sid Vicious not to use unflushed toilet water to fill his syringe.

4 Likes

These things, these things that you said, I know them.

1 Like

Lemmy is well known to have been a collector of Nazi and other Axis memorabilia. He has claimed it was about the aesthetic and not ideology which I can understand to some degree (not condone, but understand).

At least there’s no inherent aesthetic value to MAGA paraphernalia. It’s basically wearable shit posting.

6 Likes

Here’s a relevant thread:

12 Likes

Spread it around like cream cheese on a bagel!

3 Likes

d2d0f67cbf3496df1e6400a3ebd2868809a07a26_hq

6 Likes

To get back to the original tweet, Ok maybe if you liked trump when he first started his campaign because you vaguely liked the general concept of making America “great” and you got a hat… well I’d question your judgement but I might forgive it as naïveté. But at this point, if you are wearing the hat, knowing what trump stands for, it’s absolutely a racist symbol. Same with the Ok hand sign. Same with the swastika once nazi’s adopted it. You can’t wear a red swastika armband and expect people to believe you when you say it’s just a Native American or Indian peace symbol.

7 Likes

I thought He choose Red to rep the Bloods in their nevr ending battle with the Crips.

Oh wait. That war is over too.

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.