The Serial Toilet Clogger of Sheboygan, WI is going to jail for 150 days

I’ve lived in Michigan for 20-odd years. People don’t even pretend at “nice” here. “Fuck you, I got mine” syndrome writ large.

Then again, this all might apply more to the Detroit metro than, say, up in Cheboygan (yes, there’s one in Michigan, too, but it’s spelled wrong).

3 Likes

I grew up in a small rural town in West Michigan, and have way more than 20 years there. It was all nice to your face and passive aggressive gossip behind your back. But my family was like that too, every compliment had to be carefully parsed to see if it was an insult.

Even in Detroit you have Devils’ Night which is the most passive aggressive way to remove abandon buildings or vandalize cars of dirt bag lawyers.

The last year this was a thing was 1995, the year I moved to the area. Mobs of residents loudly roam the streets to prevent fire-bug success. The city refers, officially, to this night as Angel’s Night, and has for at least a decade, probably longer.

1 Like

Yeah, my age is showing.

still makes me “officially” laugh.

I find the moniker Angel’s Night to be cringeworthy, but the tactic works.

1 Like

If you’re going to clog a pipe with malicious intent, you may as well explode a pipe with malicious intent. Light, after flush is already in progress. Waterproof fuse. Gets a long way underground before the pop.

Learned that in military school. It made me what I am today.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.