The Setup interviews John McAfee

Man, I’m with you… They’re all and we’re all just chemicals in the end of the day. Some play nice with us and some are mean.

maybe he did it, maybe he didn’t. we’ll probably never know. is the next door neighbor always the prime suspect in murders?

i don’t know if it is or isn’t true, but if it is true is it also true that he was administering them anally? because i seem to recall that was also part of that pseudonymous post. that seems a little over the top.

It seems from your comments that you’re more of the opinion that he didn’t do any of it.

The next door neighbour is a reasonable suspect when that neighbour recently had beef with him over illegally shooting guns and Mc Cafe is known as a gun nut.

he was administering them anally?

You’re obviously not versed in the world of recreational drug use. It’s called ‘shelving’ and is supposed to give you the highest “bang for your buck” … look it up.

no, i’m afraid your mistaken. however it isn’t surprising to me that someone who clearly has decided on mcafee’s guilt might regard anything less as a belief in his innocence.[quote=“teapot, post:23, topic:25666”]
and Mc Cafe is known as a gun nut.
[/quote]
he’s american. he’s in good company there.

I’m not saying that either, I’m just confused as to why you’d cast doubt on both things when there’s more than enough reason to assume they might be true.

Everything else ignored, going into hiding when authorities want to question you over murder is pretty suspicious.

1 Like

did you just use the word “assume”. i think you have your answer right there. the man has admitted to so much subterfuge that there’s really no way to know anything about him and i suspect he likes it that way.

less suspicious given his previous run-in with the authorities in belize Armed police raid McAfee founder, kill dog

The irony of moving to a lawless country to avoid scrutiny of your potentially questionable behaviours and then being shocked that it’s lawless: Priceless.

I’ll agree the raid sounded politically or financially motivated, but they did find some laws being broken, so it’s not like it was just a targeted shakedown of an innocent guy.

2 Likes

wow…that was some 3rd order 6th dimensional bullshit.

Someone on Reddit purports to know at least one of the smart drugs McAfee is on.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.