The showdown we've all been waiting for: The Three Stooges vs. the Hulk

Originally published at: The showdown we've all been waiting for: The Three Stooges vs. the Hulk | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Highly enjoyable!

Feel The Bern Bernie 2020 GIF by Bernie Sanders

3 Likes

Abbot and Costello would have been a logical mashup too, since they’ve met the Mummy, the Invisible Man, Frankenstein …

2 Likes

Can you imagine a world without Pulp Fiction ? We owe comedy crossover films a massive debt.

Speaking of Pulp Fiction and Marvel crossovers, I love that when Nick Fury faked his death his tombstone quoted the same Bible passage that featured in Samuel L. Jackson’s most famous monologue.

I still suspect Nick and Jules were really the same person and the unseen glowing object inside that briefcase was an Infinity Stone.

8 Likes

:laughing: p.s. I have no issue with your hypothesis, but it’s rare I get to celebrate John Candy

2 Likes

The Three Stooges did get help from Hercules once. That should prove to be a good matchup vs the Hulk. The Stooges can two-finger poke Hulk’s eyes, and Herc can do the rest.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.