The song "Paper Planes" with the handgun replaced by a musket

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/06/26/the-song-paper-planes-with.html

5 Likes

That’s pretty fast. But also suspect. I don’t see any primer going into the pan.

4 Likes

I did get a good laugh out of that. Pretty ace joke.

2 Likes

I always liked that song. Dude could go a little faster if he just left the ram rod out.

2 Likes

Is this a metaphor for the application of second amendment rights in the modern age?

2 Likes

Ah. That’s why it’s 12 minutes long.

If using muskets for school shootings would catch on, the bucket of rocks defense could become viable.

6 Likes

I think that might get him flogged.

6 Likes

Happy to admit that at first sight my immediate thought was Status Quo.

Yes, I am that old and out of touch. Never heard of this planes plural one, either.
1 Like

Why is the video 12:30 minutes long- oh.

4 Likes

I did wonder how they were going to go about it. I was expecting sped up video or multiple copies of the video at once in sync with the music, so this caught me off-guard and got a real laugh :smiley:

2 Likes

I had a suspicion that it would be someone taking forever to load and fire the musket. The guy in the video was a lot faster than i anticipated but still took a while.

Exceptional by British army standards. But I don’t see him following all the steps in the manual of arms.

Certainly a stiff dressing down at the very least!

Could have been expedited with a firing line.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.