The song that’s stuck in your head right now

It’s just a little bit well known in the UK. Here it is opening Live Aid.

3 Likes

Saw these guys play at Koko on London last week. Can’t believe it took me 10 years to discover them - and this has been on loop since:

4 Likes

I heard this somewhere maybe a week ago and my brain has been torturing me with it ever since. (Edit: I apparently still know most of the lyrics despite not having intentionally listened to it since I was about 14.)

3 Likes

That can be a vicious earworm, but there is the silver lining of making me think of:
tenor-1164057306

5 Likes

We are solsticing, listening to Laurie Anderson and David Byrne while doing a jigsaw and drinking cocoa.

6 Likes

Yes, that’s Marc Almond singing.
What I can’t seem to find is the b-side of this (“Leber oder Lippenstift”) which is absolutely wild.

3 Likes

But really, the Laibach version (NSFW)…

1 Like

[ETA] Now this (a song from an anime I’ve never seen):

is competing with this song:

:woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I was passing by a botequim, a cheap bar, when I listened to this song playing on a radio inside.

5 Likes

We bought a used truck from the goddamn BMW dealership in Nashville three days ago and when Pussycat first started it up to test drive this blast from our past was playing on the radio:

3 Likes

I blame @Gyrofrog

4 Likes

The weather outside hasn’t been frightful…just cloudy, damp, and dreary:

5 Likes
4 Likes

Watched The Big Lebowski this weekend… now this is stuck in my head…

9 Likes

Good morning! :woozy_face:

3 Likes
1 Like

My family used to take road trips from NY to FL in the summer to visit family basically from age 5 to 14.

My mom was heavy into modern folk. This song always seemed to come up in the car. My Dad would always point out it was about a train, not a city (because lyrics were not the most intelligible from the backseat of the car). With the holidays, it just sort of popped in my head and won’t come out until the next brainworm song gets in.

4 Likes

Sorry everyone, but it’s stuck in my head…

:woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Luke Skywalker Reaction GIF

4 Likes

Episode 4 Abc GIF by The Bachelor

:wink:

3 Likes