The song that’s stuck in your head right now

Journey to the First Draft: What's The Story About Anyway?

8 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (19)

24 Likes

Watched Women Talking so now it’s this:

14 Likes

The Monkee’s are fantastic. Consider yourself lucky

(also how would you say Women Talking is, if you were talking to a person that is pretty sure Sarah Polley can do no wrong? It’s the first time I have not see an overwhelmingly positive response to one of her films, but my first thought is “probably misogyny” so I would be curious to hear from some I feel I can trust. Feel free to respond in another, more appropriate TV or movie related thread - I will find it. Of course, also feel free to not respond at all. I am not the boss of you)

9 Likes

What to listen to as you dunk your biscotti into your favorite morning brew:

8 Likes

Uh oh…

10 Likes

Oh no…

Ear worm injection achieved. :expressionless:

15 Likes

Just finished watching Cunk on Earth last night… so…

16 Likes
7 Likes

Ha, exactly!

I’ve been watching that too, she’s fun. :+1:

6 Likes

Understand Captain America GIF

5 Likes

One that often pops into my head and takes up residence for a spell and, in fact, did so as soon as I read the thread title.

Sigh. I even listened to it when I got the link.

Excuse me, I have to go find some blues to chase it away now.

10 Likes

The kids needed something to keep them going until lunchtime today, and I randomly put this on. It’s been in my head ever since. Could be days…

9 Likes
4 Likes
7 Likes

Young Lady Peas is playing Ali in her HS production of Mamma Mia!, so… every damn ABBA song. For days now. This one was the best part of the production, though:

I’ve never been a huge ABBA fan, but Mamma Mia! sure didn’t make me like them more.

15 Likes

Everyone please stand for the Canadian National Anthem

7 Likes

Oh, my mistake. I always thought the Canadian National Anthem was this:

10 Likes

An understandable mistake. There’s a lot of misinformation out there, after all

8 Likes

BTW, I’m a professional number-cruncher, and this is the most Canadian chart I’ve ever seen.

This compares the water usage in the city of Edmonton, Alberta, on two nights:

• Green is the night before the 2010 Winter Olympics Men’s Hockey final, Canada vs USA.
  • Blue is the night of the game.

It was a scorcher of a match, too. It ended in a tie and went into sudden-death overtime. I’m a lukewarm hockey fan, and I was jumping and screaming.

ETA: so you can easily see the source of my confusion about the National Anthem. :slight_smile:

12 Likes