The teaser trailer for Ahsoka is here!

Originally published at: The teaser trailer for Ahsoka is here! | Boing Boing

4 Likes

It does look promising. (“…as all trailers tend” Is there an ‘Oscar’ for trailer editing?)
Glad to see no ‘salamander’ on Thrawn’s shoulder

(does that match the rear hairline of: Lars Mikkelsen, Benedict Cumberbatch, Robert Downey Jr., Jon Hamm?)

And certainly no sign of a slackening of the economic saga: Star Wars announces three new films on the way, with Daisy Ridley to return as Rey

1 Like

it looks so good. and seeing live-action Clanker [EDIT: Chopper, doh] and others from the crew of Rebels is just incredibly exciting. but who’s the bad-ass sith guy with the beard? Darth Daddy, swoon. i have a new crush.

3 Likes

That looks great! Zeb’s cameo in The Mandalorian confirms at least some of the Rebels crew is still kicking around! Now there is Hera, Chopper, and Sabine as well!

I hope they are being thoughtful with how they are weaving past characters into existing and new shows, but it appears so far they are!

3 Likes

Take me to the Dark Side, Daddy.

1 Like

If the show holds to the trailer’s expectation, I love it!

3 Likes

Looks fantastic. I haven’t seen Rebels yet, but suppose I will now before this drops. But yeah, that was seriously good and I’m going to avoid any further trailers since that left such a positive impression.

1 Like

dangit, i was wondering if i was mis-remembering Chopper’s name. for some reason i always go to “Clanker” in my head. anyway, he’s going to be quite fun to see in a live-action setting.

2 Likes

Holy cats I cannot believe how much I am looking forward to this. Clone wars / Rebels has some of the best, if not the best character development in all of SW, and to see what is clearly so much care and affection put into how they are being portrayed in live action has me absolutely giddy.

Hurry up, August!

3 Likes

TBF - they said “clanker” about a million times in Clone Wars, so it’s easy to see how it the word stuck in your head.

1 Like

good point, lol. ALL droids tend to be referred to as “clankers” at some point or another in SW – and he’s clankier than most.

2 Likes

I enjoyed Rebels much more than I thought I would. I highly recommend it.

I believe that should be Darth Zaddy.

3 Likes

Chopper is also imo the most foul mouthed droid in all of SW. Watch Rebels enough times and you get to pick up his “language” Droid is one potty mouth little bucket of bolts.

R2 was surly for sure, but Chopper is a whole nother level.

1 Like

i kind of love how they can sneak things by the censors that way, lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.