The time David Bowie photographed his aura before and after using cocaine

An upvote just for introducing me to this video. And who the fucking goddam hell (besides Ry) knew that you could do this with a mandolin type instrument.

2 Likes

And this relates to kirlian photography how?

You will find upon reviewing my post that the subject of that photography and my post is the same: David Bowie.

The underage Groupie thing is actually very unsustainable .The rumor comes from a story from the notorious Groupie Lori Mattix ,not only has she given at least 4 different versions of the story but she claims she lost her virginity to Bowie when he did the long beach gig in California on the Ziggy Stardust tour. However its a well known and documented fact by others on the music/groupie scene that Mattix was in a relationship with Jimmy Page in the summer of 1972 the Ziggy tour never came to America untill October that year, and the long beach concert wasn’t untill March 1973. So it just isn’t credible .Love the way people jump on an unfounded and non credible story, without even knowing the facts, when the poor guys dead, why not go after Page who is alive . Rather disrespectful to Bowie’s family

If auras were a thing I’m pretty sure by now you’d be legally obliged to register them and pay some sort of license fee or tax.

Those wimmin, always lying about rape! /s

3 Likes

Before:
Wore crucifix before using cocaine; crucifix is ‘dry’.

After:
Wore crucifix when on cocaine; sweat gets on crucifix.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.