The Trump Recession

Yeah, that always seemed like a pretty out-there plan to me. He couldn’t think of a better option for upsetting his mom and making his dad look good in comparison other than committing a sexual assault? How about just taking her out to dinner and acting like an obnoxious asshole until his dad comes by and gives her an exit, or pressuring her to do heroin with him? (Ok, that one could also backfire I guess…)

4 Likes

Plus, what’s George McFly supposed to think when his wife gives birth to a son who grows up to look exactly like her former love interest?

3 Likes

Trump Recession
Moscow Mitch

Those monikers stick like super glue.

6 Likes

I bet that after 30 years most people don’t remember how a person they have seen for a couple of hours at most actually looked like.

4 Likes

One striking difference between Biff & Trump was that time-travelling Biff did esteem his younger self an idiot.

ETA: the writers of BTTF II aimed to contrive to worst possible timeline, and here we are!

3 Likes

I understand that, but when was the last time you saw a hard-coded ad for the next movie in the series, featuring actual filmed footage from the next movie, at the end of the current movie? It even said “coming in 1990!” as broadcast today… that was also hard-coded into the film…

It’s a delicious thought knowing that the orange mussolini will probably see this and what’ll run through his tiny cheeto brain but unfortunately he lacks the orange matter to imagine melania ever looking at him the way she’s looking at trudeau. I mean, clearly no woman has ever looked at him like that.

4 Likes

Oldest law of capitalism, what goes up must come down.

2 Likes

Unless she was paid?

3 Likes

More like Canucked, if you get my drift. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4 Likes

Oh right, I forgot about the footage. That was pretty unusual.

He can only guess what that is all aboot.

4 Likes

The guy that he beat into jelly? Having Biff do the car is a living trophy of that event.

It might be worth checking out George McFly’s sci-fi writing. Does he have Tarnsman of Vulcan series?

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.