The Twisty Glass blunt makes rolling papers obsolete

Um… I’m pretty sure that was sarcasm.

Just sayin’.

3 Likes

Dude, I think someone needs a toke.

7 Likes

this looked good until I realized there were two rubber o-rings on the brass part, which appears to be what seats it snugly into the glass tube. i’m barely into the idea of smoking through glass and don’t often do it (i usually go with homemade edibles) but i’m definitely not enthusiastic about sucking heated air past those rubber o-rings and into my body.

3 Likes

Or several.

Maybe even some really potent dabs.

3 Likes

bah. lazy hipsters! i’m here to say that being able to roll your own is a time-honored SKILL.

7 Likes

3 Likes

I’d like some me-OW!

5 Likes

True dat.

Knew a guy in college whose da liked to decorate the family xmas tree with doobies - I’d get invited over for my rolling skills, which were happily traded for a nice home cooked traditional Italian meal :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Surely the pipe length can’t be 5mm? 5cm, maybe.

Perhaps the 5mm measurement is not the entire pipe length, maybe it is the diameter of the apeture, or the distance between each of the spiral ridges.

1 Like

Yea, I assume that’s the use case. I mean, who sits down and smokes a whole 1.5 grams in a single sitting? I would think that you could get 10 people high with that (depending upon what the “favorite herb” is).

2 Likes

Man, I think you read way too much into the original post.

Anyway, the day is done, the kids are in bed. I think I’m going to go smoke a bowl — IN A STATE WHERE IT’S ILLEGAL!

5 Likes

I think it should measure 5 cm long, and not 5 mm!

2 Likes

the boring argument reminded me of this:

8 Likes

A lot of people say that young adults are violent, right? But how would you feel if you were old enough to have intercourse with the partner of your choice - and yet you could not drink in pubs?

1 Like

Please! Dear gawd, don’t give them any ideas!!

Also legalize so that edibles become more of a thing. This goes out especially to all my weed smokers in dense urban parks and streets…edibles, edibles my friends, there are a lot of us trying to share this air…

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that whatever effect that has pales next to the whole sucking smoke into your lungs part.

4 Likes

Yeah, but it is all natural smoke. Not evil man made smoke.

4 Likes

Presently I only have a small glass pipe which I smoke and I end up sitting in the closet all alone afraid that everyone hates me and wants me to go away.

So what you’re saying is once I buy the Twisty Glass Blunt that suddenly I’ll have cool friends who party in Chinatown and then head down to the beach to relax by the ocean?

I’ve been smoking all wrong!

3 Likes

I second edibles. Concentrates and edibles became legally accessible to recreational users in my state recently. They sell little cinnamon mints which impart a nice slowly building high all afternoon.

3 Likes