The UFO Chronicles

[…]

The All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) published the form this week, but it isn’t just for anyone to fill out. The team is looking for reports from current and former US government employees, service members, or contractors with knowledge of any UAP programs going back to 1945 - making this more of a historical survey than a fresh method of capturing contemporary close encounters.

[…]

2 Likes
2 Likes

“Assuming more reported sightings = more credible, these are the 10 most credible UFO sightings in recent history in the U.S.”

0e1530221f3419356dde42ac11ab0260

3 Likes

What’s happening in North Dakota, New York, Texas etc, that UFOs :alien: are afraid to fly there?

2 Likes

More maps with different data.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Saucer Life is the best UFO podcast I know.

2 Likes

The Galactic State Department put out travel advisories on them.

2 Likes

Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy Dont Panic GIF by Digg

2 Likes

https://nitter.net/TuckerCarlson/status/1729654845806727548#m

1 Like
2 Likes

2hp1h1

4 Likes

There is a fringe group inside the QAnon movement that say Mr. Trump is waging a kind of interplanetary war against thw forces of evil. They say aliens gave Him a lot of advanced technology to help the poor. The Med Bed is one of these stuff.

2 Likes

Another day, another grift.

5 Likes

Exactly. If trump was on to aliens he’d be monetizing the eff out of it.

3 Likes

“Big strong alien came up to me, liquid oozing from its ocular bulbs, and it said to me, ‘Xqrt,’ it said — big alien, strong alien — ‘Xqrt,’ it said …”

4 Likes

They were so close with the conspiracy- it was cosmic pizza- not comet pizza!

3 Likes

In this Encounter, we’ll take a look at the the entity known as Ashtar and the cast of extraterrestrial characters that he commands. From his emergence through the writings and teachings of George van Tassel, the development of the Ashtar “brand” to the concept’s evolution during the following decades, this is a fun jaunt through the worlds of saucers and spirituality. For more information on George van Tassel’s amazing Integretron, check out

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes