The UFO Chronicles

Hungry Sesame Street GIF

1 Like

Senator trying to force Uncle Sam to share everything it knows about UFOs

US Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer has been pulling some strings to force the government to spill what it knows about UFOs.

[…]

4 Likes

IMG_9466

7 Likes

:thinking: if the government knew something specific about ufos, wouldn’t they then be identified objects, and then well… you know… no longer ufos?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Swiped from @vermes82 , thanks:

4 Likes
3 Likes

You don’t have to actually watch All the President’s Men to know you should follow the money .

This is what concerns me more than UFOs. The public pushes to defund the police and reduce military spending, so we get renewed interest in UFOs. It’s totally a coincidence that the search for them overlaps with expensive military and security projects, right? :roll_eyes: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes
3 Likes

For some reason this made me think of something I’ve seen on TV shortly after the totally real secret footage of the secret alien autopsy was “found”. After the usual “irrefutable proof!!!” ufologists they asked a special effects guy.

FX guy: Fake. Nicely done, but fake.
Interviewer: Do you know what an actual alien’s organs would look like?
FX guy: No. But I do know what polyurethane foam looks like.

3 Likes
4 Likes

5 Likes

Amazon Will Pay You $1 Million for Alien Footage From Your Ring Doorbell

Ring’s Million Dollar Search for Extraterrestrials will feature a bona fide astrobiologist serving as a judge.

Your ring camera is not only going to be the source of an Amazon-fueled Big Brother dystopia—it may also capture evidence of extraterrestrial life. On the off chance that you record an alien being on your Ring camera, the tech company is willing to pay you for it.

The scheme is billed as Ring’s Million Dollar Search for Extraterrestrials. Entrants are encouraged to keep their eyes peeled for any sign of alien life recorded by their Ring doorbell cameras.

(let’see… gorilla suit, and tv aerial … that’s a kind of space alien isn’t it? “no you fool! that’s a robot monster” …oh and isn’t your great Aunt a bona fide astro…something?)

3 Likes

http://hoaxes.org/archive/permalink/the_great_monkey_hoax

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Doctor Who Television GIF by BBC America

2 Likes

Speaking of jobs, you’ll want to check the UFO clause in your contract.

4 Likes