The White House closed its public comment lines, so activists launched a tool to call Trump properties instead

I wonder how forcing people to communicate with the WH via Facebook will work with President Zuckerberg?

3 Likes

Won’t it be mandatory? Of course, Zuckerberg would probably actually divest or do a blind trust, but maybe not. Maybe Trump is setting a new precedent here.

1 Like

What could possibly be easier to ignore than phone calls left on a comment line you don’t even bother to check?

4 Likes

I think you miss the middle step between Trump and Zuckerberg: the ability to vote via Facebook

2 Likes

Indeed. I’d imagine that Zuckerberg would lead the charge to implement that in the first place.

You know why we have President Trump? Because some people are dim-witted enough to actually believe ridiculous false equivalences like this.

12 Likes

The only reason why I don’t do things like this is that it’s unsatisfying on a human level. On an ethical level, the corporation would feel absolutely no guilt about cold calling me in the middle of the night if they thought they could get away with it. I do not owe the corporation any respect, but alas I am human and I have the constraint of being uncomfortable being a douchebag.

Piss off, troll.

13 Likes

Are you kidding? My aim with that shoe is amazing!

http://www.sockandawe.com/

16 Likes

15 Likes

Yes, the GOP somehow managed to put someone in the White House who is so horrifying that he actually makes George W. Bush seem qualified and well-tempered by comparison. So what’s your point? Am I supposed to send the RNC a fucking trophy?

20 Likes

No нет, comrade;

We miss him:

24 Likes

You brought us this shitgarbage human, you deserve the shame.

10 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

He shitposts for the lulz! He votes for the lulz! He’s okay with civil rights abuses for the lulz!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.