The White House staff pranked Obama with snowmen

Me too. I think part of it is knowing a million right-wing sites and commenters will be sneering about how this is yet more proof that Obama was a bad President, “he should be doing his job instead of screwing around!” While we all know they will give Trump a pass on far more egregious things.

And that’s an example of how it’s natural to just believe “things will never get better until they get much much worse.” The unreasonable and irrational are in control now.

3 Likes

I’m sure the staff will have lots of fun while Trump spends half his week in Trump tower with his cretinous department heads.

It’s an established medical fact that bullets can’t harm you and/or your racist associates if you yell “IT WAS A PRANK BRO” in a loud and panicky whine.

We have the best horsemen. Nobody makes apocalypse like these guys. They really are unbelievable. The best. You know, the Mexicans tried an apocalypse in 2012- Do you remember that? They’re not sending their best and they’re taking our apocalypses and we’re going to make this country great again by bringing the best horsemen. The best.

4 Likes

Apparently Trump wants to move the US Embassy in Israel to Armageddon.

6 Likes

Well, to be fair, moving to Armageddon is most of the reason half the GOP has been supporting Israel in the first place- Jesus ain’t comin back until they build that temple, you know.

edit: I really, really wish I could say I was joking about that.
second edit: Seriously. We have elected officials who think that the biblical end of the world is a positive thing worth working towards. There are no words for just how much that terrifies me.

8 Likes

there has to be one picture of a snowman with a shitty orange wig on and Barry reacting to it.

1 Like

What Cabinet positions have they been offered?

Secretary of Defense, Secretary of Agriculture, Secretary of Health and Human Services…

2 Likes

“Feel free to use the Oval Business Center during your stay. We have a fax machine, and printing is only $1000 a page, charged directly to your account.”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.