The White House staff pranked Obama with snowmen

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/12/20/the-white-house-staff-pranked.html

3 Likes

18 Likes

I don’t think “President” Trump would take too kindly to this…

11 Likes

Of past presidents, I’m thinking Nixon might have taken a baseball bat to them.

10 Likes

28 Likes

Snowmen should be the least of his worries… I expect to see four horsemen looking in on Herr Drumpf.

16 Likes

This kind of stuff just makes me depressed now.

14 Likes

Fake news. A close examination of the photographs reveals subtle hints that these so-called “snowmen” are not actually made of snow (nor, in fact, are they male).

6 Likes

You’re not looking forward to someone with a genuine and self-deprecating sense of humour being replaced by a thin-skinned guy whose jokes only punch down?

12 Likes

Gonna miss having a human as President.

15 Likes

Next year, I’d like to see something more like this:

19 Likes

17 Likes

That’s the one!

11 Likes

I’m going to miss a President who can have fun while in office.

7 Likes

Trump will have fun. He’ll be playing his very own game of Civ, and he can bomb things and conquer places, and, if he gets bored, watch and laugh as his own country falls apart…

Oh, you meant light-hearted fun, didn’t you? Sorry, my bad.

7 Likes

Obama truly is the most adorable war criminal.

Trump will be significantly less adorable, but on the bright side he, too, will be a war criminal. So, you know. Some legacy remains.

4 Likes

To be fair Trump will never be in the Oval Office as he’s turning the White House into the world’s most expensive bed and breakfast.

5 Likes

He’ll do his best to increase global warming just to stop these kind of shenanigans.

3 Likes

He’ll like it when he discovers he can grab them by the ***** and they don’t publicize the fact.

“Hey baby, do you know who I am? I have the best words.”

4 Likes

The internet has messed with my expectations regarding pranks. I was expecting a story about a staffer dressed up a snowman who startles the President by lunging at him but then gets shot by the Secret Service.

I guess this is cute too.

1 Like