There are two Amazon results for the search term "healing crystal dildo"

I think that’s Grant Morrison cosplaying as Flex Mentallo.

Homeopathic, natch.

Well a “healing dildo” does make a lot more sense. Certainly there are actually measurable health benefits…

Now all I’ve got in my head is:
“Whooooo… technooooo!”

4 Likes

8 Likes

Without a bass without a trace.

Jim Henson’s “The Dick Crystal”

8 Likes

IDK about crystals, but glass dildi are certainly a thing. I’ve worked with that technology before. Easy cleanup.

3 Likes

I was mystified by this until I realized that psytrance is traditional music, same as gospel or reggae. The songs sound the same on purpose, because the music is not primarily about creative expression but rather spiritual ritual.

3 Likes

Depends on the application. UM recommends KY for one, unicorn tears for the other.

3 Likes

Oh yes. Oh yes.

1 Like

I was thinking… Okay what has @beschizza been taking while I was out having fun in the world today… I know I probably wouldn’t have put the two together.

4 Likes

10 centimeters is a bit under four inches, which seems small.

These selenite wands are billed as “bliss crystals,” but might serve a similar purpose.

2 Likes

So, umm, without judging… Why would someone, search for this term? An article be about that would be… insightful.

1 Like

Selenite is water soluble and can be scratched easily with fingernails. Not qualities you want in a dildo.

8 Likes

Excellent point. I actually knew that but didn’t think it through when I posted. I just flashed on mental images of selenite wands I’d seen before.

There are gemstone wands available which aren’t affected by water.

And actual phallic dildos:

https://www.google.com/search?q=gemstone+dildos&tbm=isch

4 Likes

Just can’t see them having enough friction.

Sounds like ten years well spent.

I saw this and thought “Self healing crystal dildos? Wow, I wonder how that would work? And how rough do you have to be on a crystal dildo to get it to break?”…

Nope. Just woo for your woo woo…

3 Likes

Why the other? Why not the odd?

oh my, SCNR.

1 Like

Please don’t use this stalactite as a dildo, even though it totally looks like one.

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/tumblr-malachite-stalactite-dildo-toxic/

It’s important to make sure that you do lots of different things in life.

Like if you join a cult/church/club, and your whole life, friends, home, job, etc depend on your active and complete participation in that thing, then your life will fall apart if you ever want to leave.

Diversify your hobbies or you’ll be isolated.

2 Likes

This is bollocks. Someone made up an excuse after the fact to justify a trend that started about twenty years ago. It may be about the “ritual” now, but it certainly wasn’t about the ritual then. There are still people making incredible, soaring, FAR OUT THERE MAN psychedelic music, and people love it when they do… but for every one of them there are another fifteen pushing the same fruity loops garbage and people are playing it too while cloaking it in the aforementioned pseudo-spiritualist garbage.

People like what they like. That truth is self evident.

1 Like