There Are Two Kinds of People

There are two kinds of people: People who tell two kinds of people jokes, and people who don’t post in this thread.

2 Likes

“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people - and the other kind. And then there are those who don’t say. And then there’s me.”

J.R. “Bob” Dobbs

16 Likes

There are two kinds of people. Those who know they’re discordian and those who are still waiting for their test results to come back.

7 Likes

There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count, and those who can’t.

11 Likes

There are too, kind people in the world!

22 Likes

There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary and those that don’t.

15 Likes

There are 10 kinds of people in the world — those who understand trinary, those who don’t understand trinary and those who mistake it for binary.

12 Likes

There are 10 types of people those understand hexadecimal and a f load of others.

13 Likes

There are two kinds of people - us and them.

8 Likes

There are two kinds of people who drive stick-shift in America. Those who have a bumper sticker warning me that they drive a stick, and those who actually know how to drive stick.

5 Likes

There are two kinds of people: Catholics, heretics and pagans. Three! I’ll come in again.

15 Likes

There are two kinds of people in this world: those who can extrapolate from incomplete

12 Likes

18 Likes

There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who know the name for ternary, those who don’t know the name for ternary, and nonpeople.

2 Likes

One is not enough likes. But more than two gave.

4 Likes

There were two kinds of people in the world, that world being the Moon, any time an Apollo mission landed.

Plus one in orbit.

6 Likes

There are five kinds of people…

2 Likes

There are two kinds of people. THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE F :cat: CK YOU ARE :maple_leaf: ABOUT AND THOSE WHO KNOW THAT THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE F :cat: CK YOU ARE :maple_leaf: ABOUT.

9 Likes

There are two kinds of people: :v: Victory! :v: & Fuck Today
err, wait a minute, Nevermind – they are all the same people…

12 Likes

12 Likes