There is an international association for people who like to eat over the kitchen sink, and today is their day

Originally published at: There is an international association for people who like to eat over the kitchen sink, and today is their day | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Okay, the initial premise sounded off, but when he mentioned eating salsa with potato chips, I knew they were too far gone. Expecting to see this in the DSM v6 when it comes out.

4 Likes

I don’t think I’ve done this since I got married. I understand well the demographic.

6 Likes

People Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

9 Likes

* a cracker topped with mayo, then another cracker, then American cheese, then another cracker, mustard, cracker, pickle chip, cracker and Swiss cheese

ace_ventura_barf-250x200

5 Likes

Why would you eat over the sink when you can easily eat the same food in front of the TV?

Or just cut out all the middle men and eat straight from the open fridge.

1 Like

Yeah! Let’s put those frou-frou over-the-sink-eating elites in their place!

8 Likes

I know what you mean, American “Cheese” :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

5 Likes

I prefer to just fling random snacks and condiments onto a tarp and then slither around on it, feeding hands-free while sobbing

8 Likes

Saves having to wash a plate. Efficient.

2 Likes

The good Mr. Bolling had a take on this too.

4 Likes

Hey! Go start your own International Association.

4 Likes

Obligs

2 Likes

… fridge in the bathroom, never leave the tub

2 Likes

sink salad: squirt salad dressing into a lettuce leaf, daintily eat over sink, follow with a tomato with another squirt, bit of celery, paper towel face, and that’s fine eating, that is.

3 Likes

I eat pears and mangoes over the sink.

5 Likes

Wish my dad was alive to celebrate. He was a pioneer of what I came to call “sink eating” back in the 70s.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.