There's already a "Nasty Woman" t-shirt you can buy

LOL. And people wondered why some Trump voters used the “deplorable” slur as a badge of honor.

“Coming from you, that’s a compliment.”

munch munch

Don’t mind me, continue wallowing in it while claiming you are above it.

3 Likes

How dare that “Nasty Woman” make a joke about what Trump was so proud of doing!

2 Likes

That “nasty woman” shirt from earlier today is old news. I prefer this “I’m with Nasty” one

http://www.cafepress.com/imwithnasty

12 Likes

I can’t be the only person who thought “ripping the baby out of the womb a day or two before the delivery date is called a ‘cesarean section,’ the baby will be fine!”

17 Likes

So what are you now wallowing in?

Sanctimony?

3 Likes

Eh… but no, not when you do an abortion it isn’t born. It is killed then removed. That’s why it’s an abortion, not a birth. And while I am not a fan of purely elective late-term abortions, 9 mo abortions are extremely rare if they do happen and shouldn’t be used as a scare tactic, and I support people being able to get abortions.

Righteous indignation.

7 Likes

But that doesn’t happen to a viable fetus a day or two before the delivery date. Like, ever.

7 Likes

AFAIK, you’re right, which is why I said it is a shit tactic.

8 Likes

I thought he was drooling when he said that. Freaked me out.

9 Likes

I might be biased. But this also exists on teespring:

6 Likes

At least 3 of my friends have “Nasty Woman” shirts up on CafePress this morning.

4 Likes

It’s easy to feel when one decides that they have their own rugged-individualist “moral high ground” that nobody else shares.

You know, “being above it”.

It’s different in your case than all the other smug lot, because of reasons.

People wondered that? Seriously? I saw it coming right away. And if I did, so did a large number of other people.

3 Likes

Something tells me we are going to see Kate McKinnon grooving to this come Saturday.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Bad Hombres as a baseball team!

5 Likes

I remember seeing both of those as a double feature.

12 Likes

What many women fantasize about when it comes to HIM:

8 Likes

rollingstone.com/music/news/see-weird-al-yankovics-bad-hombres-nasty-women-video-w446071

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.