These inflatable trousers are weird and cool

I was just thinking. “Moebius!”

8 Likes

ezgif.com-optimize (2)

8 Likes

All the rage on my planet.

1 Like

4 Likes

Jesus fucikng Christ! I though we got rid of parachute pants once and for all years ago. What’s next? leisure suits???

3 Likes

It can always be worse. Would you like to look like something found in the dog park?

10 Likes

oliverar

Also: is every story now going to be just a related series of tweets? I’m seeing this become standard every place, not just Boing Boing, and I’m really not digging it. I know, I know, I’m not “with the times.”

8 Likes

5fb

11 Likes

You could wear these at any Dr. Who convention and claim it was something the BBC wardrobe department came up with in, say the Tom Baker era.

8 Likes

Maybe they’ll introduce a nitrile line.

3 Likes

It’s like the Michelin Man is having a horrible mid-life crisis. :astonished:

8 Likes

Shhh! Don’t give them any ideas… :fearful:

4 Likes

Mmmmm… Velor…

1 Like

Wear these walking through midtown Manhattan and you’ll have even a less pleasant experience than your fellow pedestrians.

2 Likes

If you can’t spell velour properly you shan’t have any.

7 Likes

oversize plastic pants with no fly… been there, done that.

as a parent, when one of the kid’s legs started to get surprisingly big, there was usually a pretty good reason…

3 Likes

I came here to let out a fart joke but . . . nevermind.

1 Like

Can we popularize an alternative spelling of corduroy? :pleading_face: If I never again hear someone moving because they are wearing clothing made of that fabric, I’d be very happy. Maybe that should be part of the punishment for people convicted of certain crimes - sentenced to wear corduroy, so that the offender cannot sneak up on potential victims. :thinking:

4 Likes

I’ll take that as a yeah they do hang low.

1 Like

Well, the Austrian word is Schnürlsamt, if that helps.
Just for the record: you can move in corduroy as silent as a Ninja.

2 Likes