These Lithuanian penis-flavored potato chips can be yours for just $7

An internet badge would provide all the courage I need, I’m uncomplicated like that :smile:

Side note, I’m normally quite a fan of chips - potato, bread, and anything else crunchy. So I might be biased in saying this, but try Lay’s oven baked line, especially chanterelle cream. Those actually taste like mushrooms and are quite great.

2 Likes

I don’t want to encourage any Fear Factor comparisons but I believe there may be a need here…for science!

I have had the regular Lays oven baked and enjoyed them. I’ll have to try some of the varieties and see if they can get the old taste buds working harder. Mushrooms are wonderful and getting them in chip form would make me happy.

1 Like

First reaction: Really?

Second reaction: Well, I guess someone was going to do it.

Third reaction: Eventually, anything that’s imaginable will eventually be produced.

1 Like

Comes from the latin (I assume, spanish and italian use it) for turnip, the seeds make good oil, loads of fields around here are that yellow in summer,

1 Like

IMG_9548

2 Likes

If i was insane enough to google rule 34 potato chip this is the last thing I would have expected to see.

1 Like

I may be too much of a purist, but I think I’ll just stick to the original recipe versions in this case and not some artificially flavored knock offs. Although I’m always happy to do more taste testing, just not with the chips! :wink:

3 Likes

I haven’t tasted anyone’s parts with any of those flavours off that there list on them. And I’ve been around a bit.

1 Like

I thought I was a naughty boy for enjoying dill pickle-flavored chips. This is just scandalous…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.