These People Pot Pies will make you want to skip dessert

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/03/these-people-pot-pies-will-mak.html

4 Likes

11 Likes

Where’s the link so I can place an order? I need contact info!

3 Likes

“I’d like two Sweeneys and two Soylents to go, please.”

14 Likes

Did somebody say people pie??

16 Likes

My junior high school guidance counselor, who was supposed to be talking to us about puberty and sex, once went into this tangent about how if you fried up cubes of different meats, and added a cube of human flesh, nobody would know the difference.

At the time it didn’t register, but now I look back and wonder about him.

16 Likes

They’re like @beschizza shoops come to life.

10 Likes

Life?

5 Likes

Wait, are these real or fake? I mean real as in edible, and fake as in prop pies. Are they meant for Halloween? So many questions.

5 Likes

The noses are done remarkably well.

6 Likes

Disgusting, IMHO.

3 Likes

8 Likes

People pot pies are peop… oh wait it says so right in the name there, doesn’t it?

9 Likes

[sigh] They’re fake. I’m soooo disappointed. When I saw just the still picture, I was plotting an evil twist to my Buy Nothing Day* tradition of assembling all of my leftovers into muffin-pan pot pies and freezing them. But when she nudged the tongue and her crust didn’t break and flake…I realized they weren’t real pies

*I’ve religiously observed this holiday since its inception!

5 Likes

Yeah i was hoping they were real. There’s likely a way to make real pot pie versions of these but i’m not adept enough at baking to make a guess on the best way to go about it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@RedFury

Yeah, they looked a bit like blueberry, my favorite. I could probably do real pies like this, but I don’t have an oven.

2 Likes

You can pick any one you want.

6 Likes

Search ItCameFromUnderMyBed on Etsy. No spaces.

5 Likes

!OH HOLY FRIJOLES! Those are UNSPEAKABLE! That’s dis…oh, all right, you got me. I started laughing out loud…

4 Likes
4 Likes