Thieves mistakenly steal bag with 4 live snakes inside

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/08/thieves-mistakenly-steal-bag-w.html

4 Likes

Gad, can of worms is bad enough – no way for snakes in my life!

4 Likes

16 Likes

The correct and proper punishment is to stuff the thieves in a dumpster, preferably a nice ripe one behind a restaurant serving food that turns quickly after a slow evening. Eau de garbage by Serpen Tine.

7 Likes

A loose re-enactment of what happened when the thieves opened the duffel bag. You’ll have to color in the screaming and running away parts with your imagination.

tenor

8 Likes

Glad they found the poor reptiles.

Btw, skinks held on to their legs, so that’s really three snakes and one skink:

1 Like
3 Likes

snake   snake   snake   snake

6 Likes

I think you mis-read:

Three ball pythons, a baby albino caramel Burmese python and a blue-tailed skink…

That said, i almost made the same mistake.

2 Likes

So instead of three snakes and a skink it’s four snakes and a skink.

Why does the headline make no mention of the skink? Does boingboing hate skinks? :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks! I skipped over a poor wee python there, thinking the skink was being lumped in with the sneks.

1 Like

So, he put down a bunch of valuable-looking bags (that he knows contain living creatures) on the curb, then walked away from them across the parking lot and got in a vehicle on the other end, then drove back and he’s surprised someone took them? Probably before he got to the van. Just carry the bags, dude! If I take a pet ANYwhere by car I am there next to them at all times. :unamused:

I LOVE this song. Beyond being a lovely story, it is the only song I know that has an audible shudder in the chorus (refrain?).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.