Wanted: albino python thieves in Massachusetts

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/12/28/wanted-albino-python-thieves-in-massachusetts.html

2 Likes

Are they lowdown and dirty?

3 Likes

“Once the employee had boxed it up and set it on the counter the man grabbed the box and he and the woman ran out of the store…”

Security footage of the suspect…

7 Likes

Anyone check Craigslist yet?

This title is very misleading.

Are the python thieves albino, or are the pythons?

Are the pythons the thieves, or are they being thieved?

Wtf is a Massachusetts?

3 Likes

And why would anyone want any of these people? They’re thieves.

2 Likes

Clearly some albino pythons are conducting thievery in Massachusetts

3 Likes

Sounds like kraitomaniacs.

1 Like

Not the first time folks in Massachusetts ended up with snakes going where they shouldn’t:

you want pythons? we got pythons! take as many as you can!
here’s the catch: take them out of Florida-da all together. NO RETURNS!

1 Like

A beautiful creature is stolen from a store that will sell any animal for a buck to anyone. Pet stores represent the worst aspects of humans relationship to animals. The supply chain for pet stores is generally a lower form of bottom feeding scum.

1 Like

Appearantly, some gang is recruiting albinos for a big heist in Massachusetts. It’s unclear if that’s where the best pythons are to be found, or if that’s the only location where complete lack of skin pigment confers an advantage to a python thief.

I can’t say as that I know anyone in the market for a hot python, but I’d watch the hell out of this movie. Maybe they’ll call it, Ocean’s Five and a half?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.