Things that people who bought Edward Snowden's "Permanent Record" also bought on Amazon

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/11/things-people-who-bought-edwar.html

2 Likes

Why would someone get:

When these are available?

Something about this story doesn’t add up. I think I’ll wait to hear what the pundits have to say.

8 Likes

Sounds like someone can’t handle the truth

13 Likes

Maybe I’m just having trouble getting a grip on the whole situation?

8 Likes

At least you’re honest about taking your cut. Not sure about @frauenfelder. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, I really appreciated that, and this is an interesting approach to sponsored product posts, and the handle on my tool bucket just broke, so…

1 Like

Aah, I love this “customers also bought” game.

Ever since the first meme about the Wow expansion being frequently bought with a Fleshlight.

3 Likes

I once wrote a post on my technical blog about how I use two (normally completely unrelated) bits of obscure tech detritus together.

People apparently read the post, liked the idea and bought the items on Amazon. They’re now linked by the “frequently bought together” recommendobox.

I was pretty surprised/delighted to have made that mark.

4 Likes

Good maybe people are waking to up to the fact that his books are pablum. I’m not saying you have to be an actual expert on everything you talk about, but you probably shouldn’t use the word eigenvalue if you can’t fucking spell it.

4 Likes

Oliver Stone’s movie “Snowden” is very good.

4 Likes

Holy crap I can’t believe I missed this!
Thanks for posting.
Fascinating.

And clearly a bit of help for getting things done.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.