Loo roll Jenga

11 Likes

I thought those were booster rockets

3 Likes

snicker :grinning:

2 Likes

I read that as “rooster pockets.”

6 Likes

Despite the sheer volume of archeological evidence to the contrary, ancient civilizations were too primitive to accomplish amazing feats of engineering. Unless of course we consider them to be white enough (greeks, romans)

23 Likes

This is, of course, the key. I have never seen an “Ancient Alien TM” explanation for the Roman aqueducts or the Parthenon. Pyramids, though? Impossible!!

22 Likes

That’s something willful bigots argue about incessantly; the denizens of BB just take delight in dragging them for their ignorance…

15 Likes

Inspired by:

That I can’t manage, sorry.

8 Likes

A Rooster Packet you say?

16 Likes

https://twitter.com/SubcommanderT/status/1608674537176207360

17 Likes

Greekulan?

Star Trek What GIF

16 Likes

Greekulans…

21 Likes
13 Likes

Still haven’t seen it explained as alien intervention. Just “Wow, those Romans were smart,” or “They must have done this by accident. It couldn’t have been intentional.”

(And thus proving the basis of this thread!)

15 Likes

I don’t think we’ll ever hear the hypothesis of Roman aliens because many societies nowadays are proud of their Roman roots/influences. So it makes no sense to be proud of being a mere imitator/disciple of advanced aliens.

12 Likes

Maybe Rome was built in a day.

19 Likes

That’s just bog-standard storage.

6 Likes

Discussions on the merits and demerits of housing made from Shipping Containers.

27 Likes

Coming back to the site after years of blissful absence with an obviously duplicitous agenda.

25 Likes