Things that will cause endless BB arguments - Wiki

It feels like all the bones in you skull are being pried apart with surgical instruments. I’d love to say my decision to never fly Ryanair was ethically driven rather than because they flew leaky old 737s…

ETA
On top of the pain, the first time I flew had added terror as nobody had told me it could happen. I thought I was going to pop, Cronenburg style, all over the cabin!

A mixture of painkillers and pseudephedrine plus flying a new plane is the solution by the way.

13 Likes

Same. And having been wedged between a screaming baby on one side and “have you accepted Jesus” on the other for the duration of a 15 hour flight, I’ll take the baby any time.

7 Likes

Noted… :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Worst kid story from a plane I recall was the time I was sat behind two unhappy small children who became airsick on an overseas flight.

Puking. Crying. Puking. Crying. And the whole time I’m like “oh shit I bet it’s norovirus.”

This dude is a lightweight.

11 Likes

I’ve had ENT issues since I was a kid and they’ve never really gone away entirely. Even as an adult I would rather walk than get in another 737…

2 Likes

Milk.

6 Likes

Which type?

3 Likes

th’ milk of human kindness?

6 Likes

Probably :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Fallout4 Milk Of Human Kindness GIF - Fallout4 Milk Of Human Kindness Fallout GIFs|833x468.5625

2 Likes

14 Likes

He was good Milk and look what happened :worried:

12 Likes

Axolotls apparently

6 Likes

Assholes gonna asshole.

6 Likes

5 Likes

NSFW and hysterical:

3 Likes

Punching nazis

11 Likes

79% of strong conservatives say “we don’t want to be punched”

12 Likes

Tough shit. People like this
ammosexuals
Um, er…people like this

[nsfw] certainly appear to require some consequences for their behavior.

9 Likes

Some people seem to want to just axolotl questions

(Awful pun)

14 Likes