Things that will cause endless BB arguments - Wiki

The toxicity of salt and vinegar when compared with Gatorade…or something like that.

14 Likes

Added!

10 Likes

Added: DST

Streep-ezgif.com-optimize

17 Likes

Added “the ethics of cloning extinct animals

12 Likes

That argument is so short sighted, I can’t even…

6 Likes

Added the wisdom of brandishing bricks while crossing the road, and the status of the dwarf-planet Pluto. @Mindysan33

13 Likes

Added:
Which is more responsible for road deaths in the US, the badly designed SUVs and passenger trucks or the badly designed roads? Also, should we blame drivers?

Which has a few other sub-arguments.
:confused:

14 Likes

Added: The acceptability of disinterest in seeing a film.

14 Likes

Oh, FFS. rolleyes fish

9 Likes

And its corollary: Can you have an opinion about a film you haven’t seen, even if that opinion is just that you don’t want to see the film.

16 Likes

Oh, and don’t forget the classic “can you have an opinion about a video game if you quit halfway through the tutorial?”

10 Likes

Can you really believe in feminism if you can’t name every woman?

It’s Whitney Houston.

18 Likes

Oh, the conformity!

9 Likes

I think that is a better way to state it, I updated #94 with your phrasing. I was feeling snarky earlier.

9 Likes

Added when is architecture worth saving?

16 Likes

Added “can cheese really be cheese if not made with milk? What even is milk?”

15 Likes

We haven’t had an argument about here but a few US state legislatures have outlawed meat from cell cultures. Yes, they don’t even have anyone attempting to make the cell culture meat in their state and yes, the entire point of that stuff is to be animal meat on a cellular level

11 Likes

So long as it pairs well with A1 sauce its all good to me!

8 Likes

Ok, somehow I don’t remember CLINTON being called a Teflon candidate, but the original phrase was “Teflon President” and it referred to Reagan.

10 Likes

Maybe it is the orange makeup that has non-stick properties.

13 Likes