Things that will cause endless BB arguments - Wiki

Right?!?

11 Likes

Wow. I just read through that thread. Some people just seem physically incapable of admitting when they’re wrong.

14 Likes

In my field we have compulsory self-assessment for health and safety in the office training every other year. We are being pressured to come into the office more often than we have desk capacity for.

I’m sick of saying “refuse to work in unsafe conditions on these grounds” to people whose take away from that e-learning is “how to spot the ‘next’ button”.

7 Likes

Also, how is it spelled? Not HIPPA, I assume.

9 Likes

It’s a reasonable Shibboleth - if someone says “HIPPA” they probably don’t grok it.

7 Likes

A Shippaleth, if you will.

11 Likes

Maybe it’s a personality defect?

It’s really weird when someone repeatedly misspells the acronym, while claiming to understand what the act means… despite showing a clear lack of said understanding.

9 Likes

Seems to be going around lately.
Marilyn rolls eyes

8 Likes

Whether MerelyGifted is actually a writer, or an ai shill.

ETA because why TF not?
Marilyn rolls eyes

9 Likes

I just assumed you were artificial, but not like a stupid large language model, rather a construct that the ancient gods breathed life into. Was that way off? :frowning:

13 Likes

GPOY:

11 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever felt the need to

three times in 24 hrs before.

ETA:

Make that four five.

10 Likes

Added “Whether it is reasonable to expect pickup trucks (Pointy or otherwise) to withstand being launched off a ramp”

12 Likes

i won’t fight anyone about it. i just say - “launch them all”.
preferably into the sun!
of course, i realize that may be an unpopular opinion :rofl:

9 Likes