This $3.5 million mansion includes a replica of Bruce Wayne's study and so much more

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/11/this-3-5-million-mansion-incl.html

5 Likes

An alternative reference, in case you’d rather not taint your browser history by visiting the odious conservapedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TJ_Lubinsky

7 Likes

Seriously, Thom, WTF? Why would you give Andrew Schlafly and his shitty encyclopedia a single goddamned click?

On a more positive note,T.J. Lubinsky seems like an okay guy, and if you’re going to build a mansion anyways, why wouldn’t you build Bruce Wayne’s study? If only you could figure out a system of automatically changing into the Batsuit while sliding down the pole.

7 Likes

I like his style.

7 Likes

I think I was confusing conservapedia with something else — not SourceWatch, but another similar wiki-style political site. I assure you, I would not deliberately point anyone towards anything that’s been touched by the spawn of Phyllis Schlafly.

4 Likes

Which would be … Buckingham … Palace?

(granted, there is a park between the Ritz and the UK’s biggest council flat)

2 Likes

giphy

13 Likes

So evil he has Daleks doing his bidding!

6 Likes

Guess I’ve been missing out on browsing this level of real estate before but holy crap that 3d model you can view to warp yourself, street view style, into the various parts of the house is just awesome.

3 Likes

Tasteful. I could move my family in there and not see them for months at a time.

(checks wallet)

Yeah, I’ll take it. Does it come in Vantablack?

7 Likes

Spawning is definitely how Phyllis Schlafly reproduced. I hear she swam upstream all the way from Hell to do it.

4 Likes

Holy residence of replicas, Batman.

No, it’s just trash tributes, Robin.

3 Likes

hot take: waynes are fascists and bat man is wearing a brown shirt under that sui

That’s a good price for a one bed flat in central London.
On the other hand, this is a good example of why we should tax the rich, because people that tasteless shouldn’t be given free rein to build a mansion.

Seconded. Wow, that basement hallway is ugly, but the virtual tour is completely awesome.

I’ve literally never seen someone cite Conservapedia (unironically). Kind of weird that, since Conservapedia finds him “notable”, one starts to wonder: what is wrong with TJ Lubinsky?

Also, try as I might, I could not find the Wayne Manor study replica-- neither in the 75 photos or even a mention in the real estate ad copy…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.