This bottle of mayo was possessed by a demon

Originally published at: This bottle of mayo was possessed by a demon | Boing Boing

8 Likes

17 Likes

I thought you meant previously owned by a demon. Very disappoint

9 Likes

Looks like pretty happy mayo to me.

7 Likes

Misread that as ‘Processed by a Demon’ and was wondering why that was newsworthy

7 Likes

Download - 2019-08-04T191036067jpeg_phixr

12 Likes

Nope. Eat a sandwich made with demon mayo, and this is what you get…

6 Likes

This bottle of mayo was possessed by a demon

All mayo is the devil’s condiment, all I say, ALLLLLLLL!

7 Likes

check out the rare editorial comment at the bottom of the official mayonnaise etymology

mayonnaise (n.) sauce made from egg yolks and salad oil, beaten together with vinegar or lemon juice to the consistency of thickened cream and seasoned, 1815, from French sauce mayonnaise (1806), said by French sources to be corrupted from mahonnaise and to have been named in recognition of Mahon, seaport capital of island of Minorca, captured by France in 1756 after the defeat of the British defending fleet in the Seven Years’ War; the sauce having been introduced either in commemoration of the victory, which was led by Armand de Vignerot du Plessis, duc de Richelieu (1696–1788), or because it was brought to France from there by him. But unless there is a gap in the record, the late date of appearance of the word make this seem doubtful. An inferior sort of Miracle Whip.

9 Likes

Miracle Whip is made from water, soybean oil, high-fructose corn syrup, vinegar, modified corn starch, eggs, salt, natural flavor, mustard flour, potassium sorbate, spice, and dried garlic.[6]

Nope. There’s a fair bit of nope in that.

I rarely make mayo but I enjoy it when I do.

5 Likes

Lucifer, hon, the mayo’s missing – did someone leave it on the surface again?

1 Like

Mom was wrong about some things, but not in her loathing for miracle whip!

2 Likes
3 Likes

Mayo, that unholy alliance of eggs and oil, is what Satan spreads on his tuna sandwiches, it’s the food of the devil if there ever was one. Unlike Miracle Whip, which was created by God and even has “miracle” right there in the name.

4 Likes

I knew they were getting out of hand with those bizarre mixes.

Chupmayocabra!

Then you end up with the power of Patty compelling you. And that hurts! So use only non-possessed mayo.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.