This cat doesn't exist either

So CGI kitten only pretends to think of murder all day

4 Likes

9 Likes

I was going to post this on the This Person Does Not Exist post but it’s closed.

The eyes, the eyes, the eyes (are all in the same place on every “person”):

If you blink quickly you can capture individual faces in your brain…

3 Likes

Meh

Cat%20EatBanana_Sm

AI cat don’t eat no banana.

12 Likes

What I love about this (other than it clearly is taking the piss out of “This Person Does Not Exist”) is besides the horrifying pseudo-cats that it generates, it sometimes generates a pseudo-meme text!

14 Likes

That’s Eldritch text, my good sir.

10 Likes

Ia Ia Cathulhu Fhtagn!

11 Likes

Now you’ve gone and done it. Sigh, help me build a blood stone circle to get the abyssal horror back to its plane of existence.

11 Likes

That drew my eye as well. It’s like a pseudo-real cat polyp budding off (or being subsumed into) the fully formed one

12 Likes

sorry to pile on but I need help identifying the breed of this cat

x

4 Likes

The proportion of “semi-believable cat” to “Oh God What The Heck Is That” on this one seems to be the reverse of the equivalent relationship on thispersondoesntexist.com’s generator.OhGodWhatTheHeckIsThat

5 Likes

2C-B horror dog.

5 Likes

I thought it was a different cat. Deflated or deboned.

Octopussy?

2 Likes

It looks like cats you would adopt from a shelter next door to that antiques store in @pensketch’s neighborhood…

2 Likes

WHAT GAVE IT AWAY?! Jeeze! That miorning* tail-floof slime demon gives me the screemin’ meemies.

* I needed a new adjective to describe this level of creepedness. Uncanney Valley here we come!

ZOMG! My young kitteh is developing a hankerin’ fer bānānās! (Rather, their peels… this is leading to increasingly tense stand-offs of a morning.)

2 Likes

Putting the banana skin on the floor tends to solve stand-offs…

3 Likes

Not while I am eating the banana. Boundary issues.

3 Likes

Nicely demonstrates why the human face generation AI is really just a big cheat. They fed it lots of training data of faces perfectly centred and cropped. It’s much harder to cheat like this with cat photos.

3 Likes

Is that a cat/puffer fish hybrid on the left? Puffer fish are very cute but not very cuddly. This could be the solution.

1 Like