This cat meows to be let in the bathroom so she can use the toilet

Originally published at: This cat meows to be let in the bathroom so she can use the toilet | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Two of my cats do that (and bang/scratch into the door) when they want to either sing in the shower or drink the leftover water in it.

9 Likes

Damn the aesthetics! Give that cat a pet door!

14 Likes

Jazz Giant Charles Mingus wrote a book on training your cat to use the toilet.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure human sewage systems aren’t designed to deal with toxoplasmosis, which is commonly found in cat poo.

1 Like

This x 1000

1 Like

I live in the country, I pee outside and can open the door with my opposing thumbs when it’s time to pee.

3 Likes

My uncle always toilet trained his cats. As a child, it was strange to stumble toward the bathroom late at night and be confronted by a vaguely embarrassed cat staring at me from the seat, silently asking me to wait my turn.

8 Likes

I’ve taught my Birb to announce ‘Gotta poop!’ when the time comes, so I can put him where it is safe to do so.
Still working on his timimg, since he doesn’t always make the announcement before the occurance. He is getting better at it, though.

4 Likes

I love the contemplative gaze at the stained glass window…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.