This Florida Budweiser House could be yours for just $100,000

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/09/30/this-florida-budweiser-house-could-be-yours-for-just-100000.html

3 Likes

Are all those cans full of Budweiser?

That’s an important detail that might influence my decision.

4 Likes

How did you guys picture Florida Man’s secret hideout?

6 Likes

The cans are empty and fragile. If you look at photo 10 (on the left, under the window), you can see what happens when you bump into them.

3 Likes

Okay. I’m out…

2 Likes

the-good-place-bud-hole

4 Likes

I imagine that it smells like a frat house floor after Spring break.

3 Likes

But is in Czech Republic, and you can made a tour into.

1 Like

They left off the ad that its right down the street from Mar-a-lago. You could be neighbors of all the fine people there for just $100k. Imagine how much fun it would be to throw thousands of beer cans at trump as he goes by

4 Likes

What’s the price of aluminum these days?

2 Likes

2 Likes

There;s one In Houston TX.

2 Likes

“could be yours for just $100,000”. Could it NOT be mine for $125,000?

3 Likes

I was going to say - I can see these getting crushed - especially if you have kids over. Imagine a 6 year old who finds out you can push the wall in and then systematically crushes every can he can reach…

2 Likes

Just take them to Michigan, and now you have a free plot of land, assuming the house itself is a write-off.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s worth at least $150 bucks right there!

1 Like

Isn’t this everyone’s house after quarantine?

1 Like

I thought Schaefer’s was the one beer to have if your having more than one? Guess not.

Budvar is pretty okay beer. Any Budweiser product is godawful swill I will only drink when everything else is gone.

Okay, it’s better than Steel Reserve. That stuff should be illegal.

It’s better, too, as the outside is covered in flattened beer cans. I’ve heard the neighbors complain about noise when the wind picks up, though.