This french fry board is so perfect

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/26/this-french-fry-board-is-perfe.html

8 Likes

11/12 perfect. Those lumps between 1 and 2 o’clock are allegedly tater tots.

It looks like a litter of them. Huddled together for warmth and trying to find the bowl of suckling sauce to nuzzle. Just like atypically starchy mole rats.

11 Likes

10 Likes

Photograph from Redditor @squid50s

That’s just a reposter. Original post is from a food blog: 312 Food.

11 Likes

Veggie tots (specifically Green Giant Cauliflower Veggie Tots) which I don’t know if I’m horrified or intrigued by.

2 Likes

I want this image re-auto-regurgimatated as a spiraling fibonacci endless gif (hard G, fuckers) so I can stuff my face with fried and salty potato goodness whilst leaning my aforementioned face into the screen cuz I am also really baked and just . . . uhhh . . . what was the question?

11 Likes

no, seriously . . . what was the question

3 Likes

Only good for 10 minutes. Eat fast before they get cold.

6 Likes

Ugh thanks siloxane I searched and didn’t find a prior image and assumed it was their original. I can’t update this post right now (late night local time) but will as soon as possible.

7 Likes

I don’t know the question, but I think the answer is “Cyriak.”

7 Likes

Do you want fries with that?

6 Likes

Ha! Dude, you were just talking about…

Shit.

4 Likes

Potatoes are vegetables. I see no reason to get cauliflower involved.

Needs to be on a lazy susan, so you can spin it around to the right fry/sauce.

4 Likes

May I suggest you try Indian Chaat foods. I believe Cauliflower Tater Tots may just be Gobhi Tikki by another name. Tots are good, Chaat is outstanding.

As a sometimes Fatburger addict, I’m horrified at the lack of steak fries. Still, I love this.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.